Saturday, November 24, 2012
Production what's your function?
This week I decided to approach my assigned production activity to get a feel for what changes might need to be made as far as what the blog question suggested. In general, example one could be applied to several situations and still be a success. My students are at a relatively high level, so to limit my input, I had them write questions pertaining to the previous days student presentation on supply and demand. I had each student make one question for a panel of three experts to answer. As the went through the questions, I had no real input, so I wrote their answers down on a hidden whiteboard. After we worked through the Qs I asked them a few comprehension Qs to see if they remembered answers and then we flipped the whiteboard to check both grammar and if the answers were successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment